Let me start off by saying my husband wanted a honeymoon baby.
However that did not fit into our discussed, analyzed, and finalized life plan.
Let me show you what The Plan is:
- Get married
- Be the most adorable married couple while both working, going to all church services, hosting dinners parties, chairing Sunday school classes, feeding the hungry, and staying at 119 pounds.
- Buy a house – preferably in my home town.
- Get pregnant with first child – again adorable
- Stop working
- Continue to procreate.
Notice baby was number 4.
Let me show you what The Plan is in real life:
- Got married to a man that makes me laugh and tells me he love me every day.
- Um….none of that.
- We rent a 625 sq. ft. one bedroom apartment in Florida…nowhere near any family.
- Notice the blog
- The husband is in school and won’t be out for 3 years… I will work forever.
- See number 4.
So what?! Yes, we skipped steps 2 and 3. Yes, Our Plan was an utter failure, but we know His Plan is perfect and never fails.
We are in day 10 of making a baby!
Belly Question: What was your Plan?