So I experienced a fake out this week…big time.
“What is a fake out?” you might be asking. Let me give you some of my past fake outs.
- Drinking from a cup that has water in it – FAKE OUT – It’s your roommate’s straight vodka.
- Going into a dressing room with your normal size pants – FAKE OUT – It’s their new “ city style”….and they don’t zip.
- Going to Disney with your boyfriend for a dream engagement –FAKE OUT – no ring. (he asked the next weekend)
- Thinking cutting class and going home early in high school was a good idea – FAKE OUT – Your parents came home early too!
- Trusting that Frat boy wouldn’t kiss and tell –FAKE OUT- the entire Greek alphabet knows yall made out.
My latest fake out:
The Hubs and I had to travel to Michigan for a funeral over the weekend. I packed my Period Pack ( old panties, tampons, and panty liners) since I knew my period would start on Sunday.
I am assuming that the travel probably delayed my period. I mean surely jet lag affects my ovaries, right?
Monday comes and……NOTHING!
I go to work and look at baby bedding.
Look at my calendar.
I’m not supposed to start until NEXT SUNDAY!
Belly Question: When was the last time you were Faked Out?