Recently I switched from teaching a high school junior girls class to 4 year olds.
Every week is a riot…seriously, they prefer anarchy.
Here are just a few things that have made me laugh:
- I had a little boy eat his name tag…he told me he ate breakfast, so he really didn’t have a valid excuse
- We were talking about Adam and Eve one Sunday.
- Me: Who has a brother or a sister?
- 4 year old: I had a sister, but she passed away.
- Me: I’m sorry to hear that, but I know you are happy she is with Jesus.
- 4 year old: oh, she isn’t with Jesus. She moved to California.
- Me: I can see we need to revisit what “passed away” means.
- One little boy keeps kissing me.
- One little girl lives in a bilingual home. She keeps telling me her name is pronounced in Spanish. As it turns out Spanish isn’t one of the languages spoken in her home….liar.
- One little boy told me had a very bad cold, but doesn’t like to wipe his nose. Basically he is the flu your momma warned you about.
- No matter what I ask this particular girl her answer is always the same… “I’m Four”
I will say I LOVE the Sunday’s I work preschool. Its helping fill the baby gap.
Belly Question: What’s a funny kid story you have?