Day 14- Something You Are Reading
I am a huge reader.
As a matter of fact, reading is my favorite past time. My ideal day is waking up at 10:30am, eating something cheesy, and then laying in a hammock all day listening to waves- shaded so I only feel the 70 degree air, and holding an umbrella drink.
I am a huge library fan. I seriously can’t remember the last time i purchased a book.
I love the library because I can reserve any book and they shoot me an email when its ready!
Another reading fact- I hate non-fiction.
The only non-fiction book I read is the Bible. We have all these deep, spiritual growth books in our house, but I just don’t like them. So if its not the Bible or a book for Bible study, I don’t want it to be in my brain.
Here are some of my RECENT favorite books/authors.
- Anything by Stuart Woods, even though his last book wasn’t very good.
- Almost anything by James Patterson. he can get a little too gory or vulgar.
- Yes I love the Twilights
- Yes I love the Hunger Games
- The Giver is my all time #1
- Half Broke Horses
- The Tess Gerritsen books- very loosely based on the Rizzoli and Isles series. VERY LOOSELY
- A few Jodi Picoult books
This post was boring, but I really do love reading.