Yes, I had to Google how to spell Dissertation.
I have previously told you how I love celebrity knowledge. Since being pregnant, this has not changed at all, but I have found myself following the preggo celebrities a little closer.
* Fun Fact- Kourtney Kardashian and I may have our child on the same day.
Back to Jessica Simpson.
I have never been a huge fan of Jessica Simpson, mainly because I think she is smarter than she lets on. That’s not hard to do, because she acts like she is really dumb.
She may be an air head but she is a business woman. A successful business women at that. She has a billion dollar fashion line, a reality tv show, a failed reality tv show that launched her into the A list category ( this is where the world found out she was an air head), and a spattering of movies and singles.
What has led me to post about Jessica is her pregnancy.
I think I like her more now that she is pregnant.
I like that she has gained 40+ pounds.
I like that she knows she is huge.
I like that she has a sweet deal with Weight Watchers to get the baby fat off…this goes back to being a smart business woman.
I like that she says RIDICULOUS things about being pregnant:
- “There is only one, there is only one girl. But I did get knocked up by a baller…. That’s what I get, he’s like 6’4″.”
- “I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo-ha.”
- “I was just like, ‘Why do I feel guilty about going to have cocktails with my friends? Maybe I should just pee on a stick!'”
- “The average pregnant woman farts 15 times that!”
- “I had a dream that she put her foot through my belly button and I was playing this little piggy went to the market just with her toes, just her foot was sticking out of my belly button and it was completely normal!”